Senior Manager -Tax
Salary: AED20,000.00 to AED25,000.00/month
We are looking for an experienced Tax specialist to join the Tax advisory team. The successful candidate will be someone who is ambitious and wants to progress joining initially as a Senior Manager/Director.
- Chartered Accountant
- UAE experience
- Big 4 experience
- minimum 5+ years of consulting experience
The role is for an individual to work in the Tax team advising on client matters across the firm’s practice groups. It will provide an opportunity for the individual to work across a wide range of clients and individuals advising on many different aspects of VAT impact assessment, health check-ups, transaction advice and other matters of an advisory concern. The ideal candidate must have strong technical skills and 8 years of experience including last 1 year in U.A.E. and have a detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues.
Qualities we value:
- Candidate should be pro-active in their approach to problem solving and technical research.
- Strong report writing skills and the ability to express ideas and simplify complex issues are essential, together with computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex tax returns
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Good dressing sense
- Business development skills
The team has a wide and varied mix of clients which means that the successful candidate will be constantly exposed to different clients and a range of different technical problems.