INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Failure to adapt to changing regulatory compliance or to deal constructively with industry changes and geographical environment, can refute advances in your corporate governance. The Internal Audit function enables compliance and boost efficiency while strengthening control impact and influence.
Through innovative methods, advanced analytics, and industry experience, our professional Internal Audit services help businesses not only help you achieve assurance, but also provide advise on critical business issues and anticipated risks. Many organisations need to upgrade and augment internal audit capabilities to structure your corporate governance. It is where we have specialization.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- develop an effective control environment to establish an assurance framework
- develop business performance and appraisal models
- automate Internal Audit function
- Co-sourcing and strategic sourcing Internal Audit function
We will structure your control universe with priorities matters to you and issues of your business concern in today’s competitive world. Our resources have diversified experience in performing project specific audits and addressing growing need of boards through adaptive ways and automation.
The accelerating pace of change for companies – resulting from technology innovation, industry regulations, emerging competition, or shifts in markets – often creates or widens gaps between what the internal audit (IA) function delivers and what its stakeholders expect.
Our offerings in Internal Audits
We help SME and start-ups with the following solutions.
INTERNAL AUDIT DIAGNOSIS:
Chartered House helps organizations by
- identifying, review, and address management expectations
- assess inhouse performed diagnostic review and internal audit activity
- development of audit universe and audit plan
- benchmarking against market practices
INTERNAL AUDIT TRANSFORMATION:
We works with organizations to:
- align audit plan in line with strategic priorities of the organisation.
- design an overall audit plan based on business challenges (e.g. decrease in sales or increase in cost or business status-quo)
- develop control matrix and monitoring mechanism for sensitive business functions and tasks
- provide recommendation practical to implement and easy to adapt.
CO-SOURCING INTERNAL AUDIT FUNCTION:
Businesses have been exposed to greater control risks due to increasing complexities and co-sourcing Internal Audit function brings a fresh perspective to the Internal Audit function besides economising the operations. Co-sourcing brings out an outsider view to your organization which help you determine the hidden obvious.
It helps reaffirm and revalidate critical thinking challenging established practices, business assumptions and routine audit plans by developing critical business thinking across new business dimensions, risks and compliance requirements.
Our professionals are tech savvy to help you analyse business trends, operational challenges, new risk trends with pragmatic approach to secure and safeguard your business using full fledge outsourced Internal Audit function or co-sourced.
OUR KEY STRENGTHS
- data analytics to support findings and determining the solutions to embedded practical challenges.
- strategic business advice on time that “make sense”
- practical process recommendation to enhance assurance without creating process bottlenecks
- Rigorous and continuous follow up on the implementation of recommendations.
Often businesses need extra resources to address ad-hoc business needs arising out of special audit, investigation, review, analytics or to undertake Internal Audit work under the directives of internal audit function. We offer short and term-term engagement resources as per your requirements.